Saturday, December 29, 2007

Rest in Peace; to the Greats

I was out again to the bird sanctuary yesterday. Except getting acquainted to some of the local hardcore birders, no other good news otherwise to share.



I received a phone call from one of my best buddies, Alphonsus when I was chatting with these birders. I was glad to hear from him, but unfortunately the news from him was a sad one.



He has lost his father...passed away peacefully at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.



I was lucky enough to have met the great man when I was in Sandakan a few years back. He was a devoted Catholic and a soft spoken person.



Alphosus and I had a little of panic and humor when we couldn't find him after an evening mass one fine day! The panic lasted about 3 hours! Fortunately, it was a happy ending!




On this day, as a tribute to all the great dad's...great moments of the Great Mount Kinabalu; courtesy of Alphonsus' Sony Ericssons camera phone...







One minute silence to celebrate their lives...rest in peace...


Dadi, forever you will be in my heart. I miss you so very much!

No comments: