Monday, November 26, 2007

Lower Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary: Photo courtesy of Lee Teck Seng


What an amazing sunset! After having enjoyed a river cruise and witnessing wildlife in their natural habitat...you end your site seeing with such spectacular display of colors. Isn't that a perfect day?...Well, I don't think so. As the sun sets in, it's now the turn of the night creatures to work their shift! And this too, is an experience not to be missed!
I don't even know where to start. You can hit the shower first after you're back at the lodge...but 'm not quite sure if that's a good idea. You might wanna check out around your lodge area. Don't ask me for what, coz the sounds of night fall here is something that you never heard of your whole life! Don't even try to think that it's silent here in the wilderness. It's full of life! and it's up to you to find out what they are...Must warn you tho', don't forget your camera and your insects repellent.
I miss Kinabatangan and wish I'll be going there soon. I promised myself that on my next visit there I'll be better equiped & IS lens is mounted on my camera...I wonder when will that be...Seng, thanks for the lovely pic! it's like down in memory lane!

1 comment: