Sunday, August 19, 2007

Camping on the Crocker Range

..it seems eons ago..a great deal since past I might say..I could not even remember the last time I did it though I do remember the fun that comes with it..my wife and I planned doing it several times..but somehow rather we kept putting it off..the timing just can’t seems to be right..not to mention the camping gear that always escaped our attention on every trip to the mall..not to mention the choice of spot..not to mention the…..well, the excuses are endless..just name it..we are bound to have it on our list..up till last Thursday..”the Budak Penjahat” as Seng dubbed us decided to go camping at Inobong..minus Chai, unfortunately, who is away in Seremban..minus my wife who was busy with the ‘kenduri’ (an impromptu affair on her part)..minus my kids, one has the UPSR exam just around the corner (might as well leave the three stooges behind)..we set up camp and waited for the sun to set..I await in anticipation for a view that I know will be a feast to my eyes..a spectacular view of the sunset from up high..armed and loaded, I started hitting the shutter button..only stopped when mission accomplished..Seng then grabbed hold of my EOS 400D..snapped a silhouette of me against the sunset..a shot that received the thumbs up from my wife..a shot that stole her attention..not because of the beautiful background..rather my muscular physique, to put it mildly..which she terribly adores..according to her..that is…

No comments: