Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Play Ground: Kinabalu National Park HQ

It has been more than a month since I last went to Kinabalu National Park HQ. I kinda missed that place very much.

It rains frequently lately specially later in the afternoon. That could be a good reason I think...to stop going there for a while. My wife and I are planning to spend our weekends there soon as we always did before...it would be very nice. Hopefully by January, the weather would change. I wouldn't mind if the sky is blue always!

Anyway, before we start going to KNP again... Here's some of the many reason why I have such urges to go to the place I call my play ground...


One of the commonest and active ones, easier seen than shot...


Another jewel of KNP...never managed to get the 'fan' right...


Hmmm..almost perfect but too close for my liking..

2 comments:

Jason Bugay Reyes said...

Heeeeeee we go together can ?

Jordan Sitorus said...

Bulih baa busss hehehe