Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ambitious attempts!


Unknown species of bird on the go

Pacific swallow ...

Pacific Swallow...

A Pacific Swallow at full speed...

A bee in-flight ready for landing...

A swallow at full speed captured on camera...

I am always very determine to shoot whatever things in-flight. Be it an insect or bird...in fact I also have a variety of planes and helicopters captured in-flight in my collections. I don't post them in flickr of course. I'm more to nature kinda guy. Those pictures I took was only to gain the experience and also emmm...wanna maintain the profile. However, in my quest to master the technique of taking in-flight pics (not very good at it but getting better...I think)...I did some ambitious experiments...I always believe that we have to learn it the hard way!..As you can see above, these things are not the easiest things to shoot, but still I dare to do it...It's nothing near of good shots but I find it very hard to delete them from my collection...They have sentimental value I guess...or maybe it's true that when we work hard for something we will value them more...so they say...

No comments: