Sunday, November 4, 2007

Marking on a Trademark





Look what I've discovered! It's not fine tuned yet. Adding a trademark on a pic is a cool thing...A little bit of 'pro' touch I guess. The cat symbol is actually made of a real cat pic. Mine of course! and also the buddy icon I use in my Flickr account. Her name is Inukshuk...taken after an orphaned baby polar bear which became a main attraction in one of the zoo in Canada a few years back. I found out that with the aid of the stamping tool, her pic could be a great trademark logo...something similar to the WWF logo (not quite!)...I'm not quite done with the trademark just yet and still not fully satisfied with the finish. I guess I will have to look hard in photoshop to make it more interesting and lasts...Any suggestion?

No comments: