Sunday, July 2, 2017

Kinabalu Crested Dragon (Hypsicalotes kinabaluensis)

I did not pay much attention to my blog for the longest of time. Neither did I spend much of my time birding. However, I did go to some parts of Indonesia doing a little birding. Some provinces in the Philippines as well as in Perth, Australia.

I managed to take quite a bit of bird photos on those trips as to my outings here in Sabah. Time was not on my side in terms of picking/editing them. I missed doing it but you know how it is.

It was not until I watched a channel on youtube I realized how much I missed blogging. He was talking about Vlogging. I know there's a huge difference between the two. Nonetheless, it's really similar in so many ways.

Anyway, I also kinda ventured to wedding photography. I have the gears and some friends needed the service so what the heck. Made some bucks but at the end of the day, I found out I really didn't have the time to do all the post production. I didn't want to be unfair to the clients and made them wait too long. I also had to be fair to myself and my family I guessed.

If you are interested to know the youtuber who kinda inspired me to finish my 2 minutes clips of the dragon above and posted it on my channel, you should search for Ed Ricker Vlog on youtube. The specific vlog that ticked me was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6mvYUvLgQo&t=2s

Wow, this is the longest write up I've ever done apart from work since...I can remember. No plans, drafts whatsoever. Did it in less than 15 minutes. Yes!

Really proud of myself and thankful for Mr. Ed Ricker, Thanks man!

Good night all and see you in a bit.





No comments: