Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Plaintive Cuckoo (Cacomantis merulinus): The video

I don't have anything against still photos, I love em just as much.

Sometime when an opportunity comes knocking, but all the elements are against you. There's this small red button on the camera that would turn the table around.

Videograph...yup! Tested it before with my Sony H5. Quality was bad, but it was some 5 years ago technology. Nowadays, with full HD capability...no complains for me. So, the video function in my Nikon P300 is awesome!

The video below is created using imovie software from my macbook pro...simple and easy. I wish I have more control but yet to have the time to master them.

I wished the bird was on a better perch, but it's okay I guess...satisfactory behavior record here..check it out:-

No comments: