Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chestnut Winged Babbler: The Educator

"Often seen singly or in pair"...

A shake of my head or a grin used to follow whenever I came across those sentences above. Those who doesn't know what I'm talking about...well, the phrase above normally used to describe certain birds' behavior in reference books or field guide to birds.

Over time and a few birds wiser, I finally came to comprehend the true meaning of the phrase. I used to take it as nonsense for some personal opinions. The birds themselves taught me and made me understand...

One's a loner...

Two's a company...


Three's a PARTY!!!

7 comments:

Jason Bugay Reyes said...

Hahaha agreed with you Joe and nice shots too :)

Redzlan aka Tabib said...

Wow!.. the whole family turn up for you.
Congratulation!.

Madibirder said...

Terrific shots. Not every day that you get a whole family posing for you.

Wai Yien said...

amazing shots

Jordan Sitorus said...

Thanks all

Jordan Sitorus said...

Thanks all

puentegenavebirdwatching said...

Wonferful pictures, greetings from Mallorca (Spain)