Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Am Home : I Feel Like I Am On Top Of The World

March 23, 2009 is the DAY! I get to see my family everday, feel them, smell them, touch them...You name it... I am back after more than a year in agony seperated from them due to work commitments.

I still have to travel more than 100km everyday from home to work now, but at least I get to be with them everyday. My friends are also closer now, much easier to get in touch with and make plans... Birding plans!

The birds are even closer now...trust me. I am a really happy man. What a happy man does when everything goes his way??? Just scroll down and see what I am trying to tell...



































Got it? I feel like I am on top of the world!

3 comments:

Jason Bugay Reyes said...

Hahaha excellent images my friend !!!

Jordan Sitorus said...

Thanks Bro!

Redzlan said...

Wow!.. so many babblers and flycatchers - they are tiny and not easy to catch. Great photos

Welcome back home Jordan!