Saturday, September 22, 2007

Kinabatangan Jungle Camp (KJC) 3D2N: Oriental Pied Hornbill


...The boat we were in almost overturned during this shot! It was rocking wild and I really mean rocking guys!!! Everybody forgot about everything else except making sure they get the coolest shot of this hornbill! It was gliding fast and low and it is easy to understand why nature photographers (be it amatures and professionals) just love to take their pictures...They are simply magnificient creatures...Because of this bird, I don't think that my next visit to Kinabatangan I'll be armed with basic lens...No way...Have to power up! Believe me guys, 300mm might do the job...but image stabilization is a must!..You'll want to bang your head..or worst still, throw your lens into the kinabatangan river! Don't say that i didn't warn you...this time round...the agony of defeat does not even come close...triumph is in the air...

No comments: